Sunday, September 11, 2011

How to Send Free Sms from Your Mobile

How to send free sms? If you have a java mobile you can send free sms daily worlwide. There is no extra cost. Claim your free sms application now and send free sms worldwide.

binu sms

 First, Visit m.binu.com from your mobile. Click on 'App Catalog' and download 'binu sms' After installing open the application and create a new account using your mobile number. This number will shown where send your sms. That's all! Now you are able send up to 10 Free sms daily.

 Require- Your mobile must be a java mobile to run application. All Nokia, Samsung, Sony are supported. If you have any question comment here...

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

    My page cccam tv down

    ReplyDelete