Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to Read Bangla & All Other Language in Opera Mini

For reading newspapers or a multi languages blogs, your mobile do not support all the languages. I am Bangali and using Nokia N70. I need to read Bangla newspapers and Bangla blogs for different kinds of purpose. But Opera Mini is not supporting Bangla language. I have solved that problem which I am going
to share with you. Ok, let see:

How to Read All Language in Opera Mini?

1. Open Opera Mini

2. Write opera:config (on the address – where the address be written, delete http:// and write opera:config)
Click on Done

3. There will come Power-user Settings
Find out 'Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts' and make that option Yes.
Click on Save.

That’s it! Let’s check your favorite website or blog
which did not support on your phone.

Now give me a special thanks! :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment