Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Bangladesh Black Hat Hackers (BBHH)" A Hacking Group

Bangladesh has been enter into a new era of cyber world which is started from 2 January, 2012!

I am giving you a exclusive news that most talented and experience hacker of BD have been gather in a group. They decided and agree with this term that they will work together from now for our country.

This group is founded by Blackk Burnn Monlitt, one of the most telented hacker of BD.

This group is named as Bangladesh Black Hat Hackers (BBHH). They already prove themselves as a new power in cyber world by hacking a lot of highly secured, top and most important sites. They show the weakness of site security. They destroys indian cyber space during BD vs IN Cyber War.

This group has been created for making a strong network in cyber world from BD. Hacking BD site isn't allowed by this group. They work for BD selecting mission such as Tipai Mukh, Felani, 1971, BSF brutality etc. For these work, members are divided into some sub groups. For example:
-->BANGLADESH BLACK HAT HACKERS Main group
-> BANGLADESH BLACK HAT "SQLi SQUAD"
-->Bangladesh Black Hat Hacker Media Group
-> Bangladesh Black Hat "Designer Group"
-> BANGLADESH BLACK HAT HACKERS "TRAINING ZONE"
-> BANGLADESH BLACK HAT "RAT SQUAD"
-> BANGLADESH BLACK H.......

All members are very active and doing their work successfully and timely. They don't work for money, they work for their country.


For noobs, A training zone has been open for making them perfect by proper teching. All class are taken by experience hackers.

If anybody wanna to join with them, he can join them.


For any query ask here.

34 comments:

  1. nice bro (Darrk Knight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna join ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna join ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://facebook.com/groups/149558828475999

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vaiya amr haking er opor khob interesred

      Delete
  5. icc er puro survar dwon kore deya hok

    ReplyDelete
  6. vaiya, i wanna leaaaarn something from yours group.. please help me out. ami hacking er upor khub interested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to be a hacker plz tell me what can i do

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi guys my name is suvo sarker iam read in inter 1st year and I want to help our country can I joing this group u guys learning me hacking

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi guys my name is suvo sarker iam read in inter 1st year and I want to help our country can I joing this group u guys learning me hacking

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post. Thanks for sharing the awesome topics. If you want to learn more about outsourcing and hacking please visit my site. http://hackleo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. vaiya hacking e opor khob interested

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hacking my hobies
    Kivabe ami hacking shikbo Bolla vlo hoto hoto plz

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you are orginal hacker so please hack my gmail account i lost my password and i lost also my recovery email address and pbone number i lost. Please help me my email is hassankhan321@gmail.com
    Please contact my whats up +8801303390336

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please hack my gmail account i lost my recovery all option. So if you are real hacker please hack my gmail
    www.hassankhan321@gmail.com please hack..
    My whats up number please nock my whats up +8801303390336

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please help me.. I lost my gmail id lost my password and all recovery so please hack my account and nock my whats up number +8801303390336

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please help me. Its serious.I lost my gmail account.. Please hack my gmail account and contact me my number +8801303390336

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. ☺️☺️Vai Amar hack ar kaj korar kub interested 🥰🥰

      Delete
    2. Sam Amar o

      Delete
  18. Vaiya amar ekta ff account suspended hoiche, amr id ta unbanned korte parben? Plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sjskbsksbsls
      Dhdndodb
      dhdls.skdbs
      Dudndud
      Xusbsldbd
      Udbdjnd
      Dudb
      Dudnedhd
      D
      Dieb
      dudd
      Dibd
      Dibd
      Did

      Video s
      Sjs ssisb
      Sus s
      Dje
      sisbsdduenssis
      s
      Ssusmsddud
      D
      Did
      D
      Dkd
      Ddud
      Did.d
      Duensdid.ddie
      Eue
      Djdbemdue
      Ud
      Dmdjd
      Dod.e
      Did
      Die
      Dkndud
      Ie
      Skdj
      ddk.dksjs

      Delete
  19. Hack bay somoytv chalan

    ReplyDelete